Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Holiday at Polish Sea Baltic / Wakacje nad Polskim Morzem Baltykiem

Yesterday I came back from my lovely holiday at a Polish Sea- Baltic.
I was with my family and my parents.
It was a sentimental trip for me, because we went to Sarbinowo,
a place where I spent every holiday with my parents,
brother and sister when I was a kid:)

Here are some photos that I made:
Sea at Sarbinowo.


Beach at Chlopy.

Sunset at Sarbinowo.
We had a wonderful holiday-
the weather and everything else was great !

I wish you a nice holiday too:)

3 comments:

  1. the sea looks so calm - and quiet! Beautiful. Hope you are well rested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures, it looks so lovely, a real holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaaak ładnie, daj więcej, szczególnie z kutrami

    ReplyDelete