Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Handmade Anniversary Cards / Recznie Wykonane Kartki na Rocznice Slubu

I had a very interesting orders from my friends:)
Dominika and Piotrek had their second anniversary yesterday.
I made Anniversary Cards for Him and also for Her;)
So, I tried to make totally different cards.
The first Card is from Her to Him:
Mialam ostatnio bardzo ciekawe zamowienia od przyjaciol:)
Dominika i Piotrek obchodzili wczoraj swoja druga rocznice slubu.
Zrobilam kartke dla Niej i dla Niego;)
Staralam sie wiec zrobic zupelnie rozne od siebie kartki.
Pierwsza kartka jest od Niej dla Niego:


The second one is from Him to Her:
Druga od Niego dla Niej:


What do you think about those cards?:)
Have a nice day!
Co myslicie o obu kartkach?:)
Milego dnia!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are great and I think your friends must be a very romantic couple! It's cute the way they are so different, one sweet and nostalgic and one so cute and funny - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękna ta monochromatyczna karta:) zauroczyła mnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Deborah:)
    Wielkie dzieki vertverre:)

    ReplyDelete